Thank you for taking the free, online, Safe Sleep Ambassador training!
If you are taking the training because you are in need of a crib, and have not been directed here by a Cribs for Kids Partner, please visit our Find A Crib page to find a Partner organization near you that can assist you with a crib. Taking the Safe Sleep Ambassador Training does not automatically enroll you to receive a crib through Cribs for Kids.
If you are a service provider who needs to retake the training for your annual licensure/professional development, please contact Spencer Gentille before attempting to retake your training at email@example.com. Spencer will need to manually reset your training progress and certificate.
About our program
One of the primary goals of Cribs for Kids® is to emphasize the importance of Safe Sleep Education and to disseminate it effectively throughout communities. To help us achieve this goal, we developed the Safe Sleep Ambassador – Educational Outreach Program.
Any organization or individual can be a Safe Sleep Ambassador. All we ask is that Safe Sleep Ambassadors commit to sharing the Safe Sleep Message with at least three (3) other people in their day-to-day life to promote the health, safety, and well-being of infants.
how it works
Take the Safe Sleep Training –Once you pass the quiz at the end of the training, you will be awarded a certificate.
Spread the Infant Safe Sleep Message to your clients, friends, family, or community members
1. Click the pink “Start Here” button under “How it Works” up top.
2. You will be redirected to cribsforkids.teachable.com/p/safe-sleep-ambassador/
3. Scroll down to the “Register Here” click “Register Now.”
4. You will be prompted to create a username and password to enter the training. This allows you to complete the course at your own pace as well as allowing you to redownload your certificate in the future.
5. Once you click sign up, you will be redirected to the registration confirmation page. Click “Start Training” to enter the learning module.
6. The training and quiz are the same as before. Only the training layout and certificate design have changed.
7. Once you complete the training and pass the quiz with a 90%, your certificate will generate. And you will have the option to download a copy. Additionally, you will receive an email notifying you that your certificate has been issued.
Shop to Save Lives on ette cetera!
Welcome to ette cetera!
As a subsidiary of Cribs for Kids® National Infant Safe Sleep Initiative, ette cetera’s mission is to provide high quality, adorable, safe baby products while delivering vital safe sleep education to parents and caregivers.
Over 3,500 babies die in sleep-related accidents each year. When you purchase from ette cetera, 100% of the profits support Cribs for Kids® National Infant Safe Sleep Initiative which provides free cribs to thousands of low-income families and safe sleep programming and educational resources to over 1800 partners and hospitals nationwide. ette cetera! was established in response to the high demand for the Cribs for Kids line of signature infant safety products and in an attempt to change the culture surrounding safe infant sleep.