By participating in the Cribs for Kids® Managed Care Incentive Program, MCOs will help encourage pregnant women to attend all recommended prenatal care visits which will provide them with safe sleep education as well as additional resources that can improve the health of their babies.
Why Incentivize Prenatal Care?
- Attract new clients
- Increase prenatal care attendance
- Reduce infant morbidity and mortality
- Help you attain your HEDIS measures
Our Incentive Program
Mothers-to-be attend all recommended prenatal care visits and receive one of the following:
Logistics & Costs
- All products are manufactured by reputable children’s products companies that are synonymous with infant safety.
- All products carry with them the Cribs for Kids SKU# – making them non-returnable to a retail outlet.
- All kits available in both English and Spanish.
- The program is designed to grow with the family.
- The program is available during pre natal and postpartum care, to help fulfill all HEDIS measures.
Incentives are shipped directly to the mother at a cost of only:
$140 per Incentive (Includes shipping & handling)
Louisiana Healthcare Connections Testimonial
Are you interested in this program?
Bridget Gaussa 412-322-5680 ex 108 or email@example.com